Friday, January 29, 2010

Website updated, book 2 turned in!

The website is updated!

But there's still no fun stuff. Lol! Sorry. I'm not sure I know what "fun stuff" is...

I'll do some investigating and get that fun stuff up there in Spring 2010. In the meantime, you can check out the new books page and find an excerpt from SHADOW MARKED here:

http://annajevans.com/shadow_marked.html


And in other exciting news, the second in the Demon Bound series, DEMON MARKED, was just turned in to my editor today. I am REALLY excited about this book. The story of Emma, Sam's younger sister, was so much fun to write and Andre, the hero, may be one of my favorite heroes ever. I can't wait to share this book with ya'll in 2011.

Have a lovely weekend and stay warm with a hot read,

Anna J. Evans

No comments: